1. Materials characterization: Understand polymer material characterization standards, equipment and evaluation techniques. Provide testing service to different business unites focused on materials under general instruction of the supervisor. Generate formal report to customer with clear conclusion or comments.
2. Technical support: Provide basic technical advice or material related trainings to BUs on the given problem. Involved in and support testing support for all internal R&D projects.
3. Documentation: Collect and archive material database, characterization report, standard and related documents under general instruction. Use LIMS system for test service management and statistics analysis.
4. Equipment maintenance & purchasing: Fulfill routine equipment maintenance and calibration plan to make sure equipment comply with industry standards and company regulations. Collect equipment specs from vendors according to the direction of
supervisor. Conduct equipment survey in market if necessary.
1. B.S. with 3 years+ or master with 1 year+ experience majored in Polymer Material.
2. Familiar with polymer material properties and applications, including plastics, rubber and adhesives.
3. Hands on experience using polymer analysis equipment, including Rheometer, mechanical properties test and thermal analysis equipment, etc.
4. Basic communication in English. Report written in English.
5. Polymer processing knowledge like molding, compounding and dispensing is preferred.
6. Responsible team worker.