A UK company with a representative office in Beijing is seeking to employ highly professional Project Manager specializing in Supplier Management ( SQA + Inspector for final inspection) in Donghuan or Shenzhe city,. Working under the direct supervision of our representing office in Beijing and the customer company UK, the successful candidate must have excellent English skills both written and oral and the ability to communicate in professional technical English.
1. To set up project schedule and get supplier’s commitment for defined milestones.
2. To negotiate with suppliers regarding pricing issues.
3. To coordinate and complete re-design or improvement of products, project preparation, and mass production in terms of quality and pricing within the APQP team, including the (do) validating all the processes .
4. To review and evaluate and adjust internal procedures and processes to meet the requirements of quality and customer specific requirements in consultation with the Quality Systems Engineer
5. To Plan and carry-out supplier performance improvement plans to secure continuous improvements in quality, delivery performance and price competitiveness,
6. To provide for ensuring the quality of the supply quality in the path and through the series of checklists, audits, periodic assessments and participation in project meetings;
7. Complaints before and after SOP - The report, handle and monitor complaints and defects and testing, assessing and monitoring the resulting corrective and preventive measures with the customer within the agreed criteria; - Taking decisions on common disorders, where necessary in consultation with the engineering department and the customer; - Coordinating the activities for the problems, such as repair (in or external), sorting, etc. - The processing and monitoring of temporary deviations internal and / or apply it to the customer
8. To track the PO status with supplier
9. To track the order production status
10. To conduct final inspection before delivery of products.
Must be self-motivated and able to provide regular structured reports to both our representing company both in China and UK.
1. Good working knowledge of ISO9000, TS16949 would be prefered
2. Good working knowledge of AQL sampling standards and procedures
3. Fluent in Written and spoken English, Mandarin.
4. Analysis and interpretation skills
5. Problem solving abilities and presentation skills.
1. Minimum 3 year experience in an industrial environment, ideally having full practical experience of the construction methods used in the manufacture of the product
2. Quality and Company Audit experience. Ability to audit products, processes and procedures.
Technology and Tools
1. Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office, knowledge of CAD systems would be an advantage.
2. Proficiency with inspection related tools, digital cameras and the ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
Other Job demands
1. Good timekeeping and attendance
2. Good Health
3. Ability to instruct others
4. High standards of integrity